Saturday, September 15, 2007

Optimalpsychguy origin

Why did I pick Optimalpsychguy as my address? Because Optimal Performance People is mostly what I have seen in my 22 years in practice as a psychiatrist (the psych part of the address). My book Optimal Performance, Without Killing Yourself, The 6 4/4 Steps describe my alternate view of who we see struggling with depression and anxiety conditions. A very close friend of mine, who has been as much a brother to me as one could ask for, started calling me psychguy years ago. It is a good description of me. I am a psychiatrist with a sense of humor and humility. In many ways, just another guy though. I created this blog to complement my interest in human behavior and perspectives. My patients have taught me a tremendous amount in my career and I hope this blog will be an opportunity to share ideas and critique my view. Please share your thoughts with each blog I write. Thanks.

1 comment:

Sylvain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.